Analyst III Global Investigations - Global Security
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Global Investigations & Security
- Team Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 797183BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and interprets integrated data and information to improve investigator efficiency and effectiveness
- Consults with internal stakeholders and project teams through data analysis on highly complex or significant matter allegations
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages strategies, processes, caseloads, and analytical best practices
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides data-based analysis and insights to drive investigative analytics strategy
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Analytical Studies, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or related field and 2 years experience conducting mathematical or statistical research, analysis and modeling (for example, statistical, predictive) intelligence, corporate security, law enforcement, or related field OR 4 years experience conducting mathematical or statistical research, analysis and modeling (for example, statistical, predictive) intelligence, corporate security, law enforcement, or related field.
- Familiarity automating existing processes utilizing the latest web applications, programming languages and big data strategies.
- Experience with Walmart Global Shared Services, Internal Audit or retail accounting/ finance.
- 4 years experience using a business intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle, Retail Link, Teradata, IBM Big Data Suite, SAS data mining, Hadoop, Tableau, i2, Alteryx) to create reports to specifications.
- 4 years experience using exploratory data analysis and inferential statistics.
- 4 years experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and clean data from multiple sources or platforms.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Analytical Studies, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents