Senior Manager; Renewable & Energy Efficiency- Realty
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Installation, Maintenance & Utilities
- Team Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 796724BR
What you'll doEssential Functions:
Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating ongoing effectiveness of current developments, initiatives, plans and programs with business partners and stakeholders by originating, evaluating and applying suggestions for improving efficiency or process and programs.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, missions, values and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Identify new technologies and/or applications for improving the energy efficiency of Walmart stores, Neighborhood Markets and Sam’s Clubs through the enhancement, optimization, replacement, retrofit and/or general improvement of facility envelope, mechanical, electrical, lighting and control systems.
Conduct initial feasibility analysis of new technologies and/or applications to determine viability for adoption into Walmart’s portfolio of energy conservation measures (ECM). Feasibility analysis includes technical viability for proposed energy use reduction, business case analysis for proposed return on investment and resource analysis for opportunity to scale and leverage cost position.
Create development plan for initiatives that have proven initial viability in order to drive initiative into a vetted program opportunity. Key development components include;
• Advanced analysis of technical and economic characteristics including informatics, regression analysis and simulation modeling.
• Specifications, guidelines, scope of work charters, sequence of operations, concept/developed drawings and details, equipment selections and control applications.
• Construct testing plan including Beta tests, prototyping, control lab tests, pilot tests and progressive rollout tests. Further, write the Measurement & Verification plans accordingly to validate each progressive step and provide a technical and economic defense for the initiative and developed ECM project.
• Develop the implementation plan for the proposed initiative considering availability and impact for store operations, supply chain, local (installation) resource constraints and seasonality.
• Assemble and manage post audit process to validate proposed (tested) energy savings and/or iterate project scope, content or resources to accommodate audit results to projections.
Establish a partnership relationship and become a liaison to other business groups with stakeholder interest. Gain buy-in and shared ownership of new initiatives prior to program deployment. Support stakeholder partners through communication, information sharing, training and development participation.
• 5 years of experience in the areas of design, installation, retrofit, operation and service of supermarket refrigeration systems.
• 4 years’ experience in large commercial, industrial, institutional and hospitality markets.
• 4 years’ experience in large portfolio management.
• Certified Energy Manager
• Certified Energy Auditor
• IMPVP Certification
• AABC or NEBB Accreditation
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents