Senior Manager, Data Analytics Audit
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 789507BR
What you'll do
- Assists with the continuous development of associates by providing technical, analytical, and statistical training; and mentoring fellow associates on business processes and procedures.
- Communicates report and/or analysis findings to customers by creating presentations, summaries, charts, and data interpretation.
- Defines parameters for predictive models and data mining projects by providing business relevant conclusions and forecasts; collaborating with internal and external customers; and conducting business research utilizing statistical and quantitative modeling.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Predictive Analysis and Reporting area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Ensures data integrity and usability by validating data; understanding business relevance of data; providing recommendations for data correction; and collaborating with Information Systems Division(ISD) on data sources.
- Executes business strategies by performing analyses; trending and forecasting; managing project completion; and addressing challenges as they arise.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- 5 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
- 1 year public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)).
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Accounting, Information Technology, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents