Senior Manager II, Demand Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 782262BR
What you'll do- Leads forecast analysis for assigned department by identifying and analyzing factors that impact customer demand for products (for example, product or category trends, seasonality, competitive products); designing and conducting statistical forecast analysis and ad hoc reports to incorporate impacting factors and to identify trends, performance, and concerns; evaluating historical data.
- Leads inventory management process and strategy improvement (for example, safety stock) by evaluating and identifying factors that impact department and item performance (for example, sales, inventory, store space); analyzing opportunities and gaps; developing solutions to address opportunities and gaps.
- Develops and leads demand forecast analysis optimization by researching and applying improved forecasting techniques, methods, and approaches; developing standard operating procedures for demand analysis processes and systems (for example, one best way initiatives); reviewing and managing forecast and statistical models exceptions and gaps.
- Drives implementation, evaluation, and adaptation of demand management processes and analytical models by developing implementation and testing plan for designed changes; identifying areas of positive impact (for example, finances, workflow, speed); collaborating with key stakeholders to drive adoption of new processes and procedures;.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents