Senior Pricing Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 778594BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes the performance of current pricing strategies
- Benchmarks competitor margins against company margins to ensure fair supplier pricing
- Communicates pricing information and strategies
- Develops Pricing personnel
- Develops and modifies comprehensive Retail Pricing Strategies of high complexity based on volume, product lines, competition, or category penetration across multiple departments, suppliers, or category portfolios
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Gathers information essential to developing a competitive pricing strategy
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Merchandising, Retail Management, Marketing, or related field and 4 years experience in merchandising, retail pricing, sourcing, operations management, finance, marketing, or related field OR 6 years experience in merchandising, retail pricing, sourcing, operations management, finance, marketing, or related field.
- 2 years experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience using advanced Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 4 years experience developing financial, marketing, or merchandising strategies.
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Merchandising, Retail Management, Marketing, or related field.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents