Global Investigator I/ Global Investigator II - Global Security
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Global Investigations & Security
- Team Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 776902BR
What you'll do
- Acts as an internal and external liaison for assigned business segment
- Conducts investigations (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, diversion, personal conduct, major crime)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies and communicates potential threats, vulnerabilities, and risks for assigned business segment
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Political Science, or related field and 2 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field OR 4 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field.
- 3 years experience in fraud and corruption casework/management.
- 3 years experience in the conduct of forensic accounting.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents