Manager II, Category & Modular Development
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 776865BR
What you'll do
- Collaborates with others to optimize category performance for complex categories
- Develops and oversees application of category modular assortments and design layouts for complex categories
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies strategic opportunities for multiple complex categories in the design and development of category modulars
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the continuous improvement of Modular Development team systems and processes
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field and 3 years experience in retail management, category management, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related field OR 5 years experience in retail management, category management, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
- 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience with Retail Link.
- 2 years experience with modular development systems (for example, ProSpace).
- 2 years experience working with a profit and loss (P&L).
- 3 years project management experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents