- Location Various Locations
- Career Area Walmart Store Jobs
- Job Function Walmart Store Jobs
- Employment Type Full & Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 2017017
What you'll do at
Do you have a passion for helping people? We are looking for a collaborative, organized and FUN problem solver to join our team. As an HR Lead you will assist leadership with associate recruitment, hiring, staffing, development and succession planning. On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for scheduling, attendance, and performance needs by identifying and analyzing HR (Human Resources) related issues; and providing guidance on the execution of company HR programs and initiatives. You will serve as a liaison between store associates and store leadership. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Owning people management initiatives including alignment of associates, looking after store staffing and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Motivate and groom associates by imparting Walmart values. Mentor associates in case of issues and report concerns to leadership if needed.
- Lead change management including adoption of technology.
- Building collaborative relationships with managers and associates to identify business needs and support the implementation of business solutions.
2 years' of college; OR 1 year's retail experience AND 1 year's supervisory experience; OR 2 years' retail work experience
Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management , Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field; OR 2 years' HR management responsibilities (for example, staffing, performance management, coaching and mentoring, training, compensation, promotion, investigations)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents