Technical Project Manager II (Store 8)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1410987BR
What you'll do at
On the front line of our new program implementation, you have a unique opportunity to interact with cutting-edge hardware and software technology using a hands-on approach.
You will be responsible for hardware installation in the store and troubleshooting any hardware and software problems. This includes gathering equipment from the warehouse. As part of being in the store, you will have direct interactions with the store managers, store associates as well as customers. Gathering feedback and concerns to help prioritize the tech team’s backlog will be crucial.
- Creates and delivers presentations on project issues, status, change request and plans to diverse audiences (for example, managers, customers, suppliers, all stakeholders and project staff)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads business Customers through project management processes in completing paperwork (for example, budgets, staffing plans, change management plans, document of understanding, scope statements, and other required artifacts)
- Manages the execution of small projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in project planning while adhering to the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) for project management; defining the scope and objectives of project or program; working with business units to identify goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues with the project or program; coordinating project planning activities (for example: business requirements, risk assessment, current and desired diagrams, target date) and assembling project management plans; developing staffing plans; ensuring project tasks are executed as defined in the project schedule in order to achieve the project goals; monitoring budgets and costs for projects; incorporating project changes (for example, scope, schedule, costs) into the project plans; and ensuring adherence to established quality standards for the Information Systems Division.
- Provides and supports project planning and implementation
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science and 1 year's technical program management experience OR 4 years' technical program management experience.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Customer-centric and positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license and transportation
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to actively work in and around store fixtures which may involve being on the floor to get under the bottom shelf and on a ladder to reach higher shelves
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents