Marketing Manager, Consumables
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1406714BR
What you'll do at
He/she will serve as the primary link between the retail organization, the marketing channel owners, the creative team and product/tech organization. This role will partner closely with those teams to develop and execute a robust marketing calendar based on business priorities.
This role will be instrumental in supporting and shaping the development, evolution and execution of the marketing vision and strategy for a rapidly expanding and evolving category. You will develop and execute initiatives focused on:
• Optimizing ROAS and driving category revenue
• Increasing customer LTV; increasing retention, repeat purchase rates, AUR & AOV
• Managing an efficient customer acquisition engine focused on ROAS, CPO, CPC, CR, CTR, traffic sources and customer quality
Marketing planning and execution (75% of the time)
• Together with the leadership of Health, Wellness and Beauty, develop a robust long-term marketing strategy and a roadmap to make it a reality
• Partner with retail team to plan and implement the 12-month detailed marketing calendar based on category goals, vendor partnerships, customer objectives, and business needs
• Partner with internal agencies (SEM, Display & Paid Social, Affiliates, SEO, CRM, and Organic Social Media) to design and implement Direct Response approach, A/B testing and accurate definition/measurement of metrics; continuously optimize spend and performance marketing metrics
• Partner with the Associate Director of Everyday Essentials to forecast revenue and track ongoing deployment of the budget by media teams
• Lead implementation of campaigns across all channels
• Work with creative to ensure timely delivery of high-quality assets, from writing insightful briefs to submitting creative requests and providing data-backed feedback
• Coordinate with seasonal team and category owners (e.g., holiday, baby)
• Support closer coordination of co-op spend through Walmart Media Group
Insights & Analytics: (25% of time)
• Weekly evaluation of key marketing KPIs (traffic, conversion, revenue, ROAS, CPA, etc.) to provide insights that enable quick iteration
• Developing weekly marketing decks reporting results to the retail team
• Weekly reporting on campaigns and tests, developing insights that can be quickly used to optimize marketing spend
• Develop knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape, our partners and our competitors
• Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits (online and offline) and approach the health and wellness category with an omnichannel mindset
• Must be able to travel up to 10% of time
• Strong organization and project management skills to keep all parties on track and ensure high-quality implementation
• Build strong relationships with retail, marketing channel partners and creative teams
• 7-10 years relevant experience in B2C performance marketing, management consulting, brand management and/or marketing analytics. Health/Wellness expertise preferred but not necessary.
• Deep knowledge of eCommerce. Proven track record of managing high performing marketing campaigns that exceed revenue and customer targets
• Experience in performance marketing including acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
• Understanding of marketing channel optimization, including social, mobile, SEM, and CRM
• Strong analytical acumen, with the ability to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business. Willingness to “get hands dirty” and analyze details where necessary
• Sharp creative eye, experience testing messaging and creative
• Proactive, curious and comfortable in fast-paced environment with multiple projects & priorities
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Customer mindset with knowledge/interest in retail
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents