Fraud Strategy Analyst Manager II
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1397633BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and ensures accuracy of information
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages customer requests and needs
- Manages processes across different areas of the business to ensure efficiency and compliance
- Provides customer service and reporting in area of responsibility
- Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies
- Provides market insights to key stakeholders based on research gathered and business knowledge
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- 3 years experience with statistical programming languages.
- Master's degree in Business, Analytics, or related field .
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents