Senior Data Analyst
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1397370BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency
- Assumes duties of Project Manager III, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager III, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that support decision making and business cases
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience OR 4 years' data analytics experience.
- 1 years experience leading teams or supervisory experience.
- 2 years' Walmart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, human resources, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 2 years' experience in retail.
- 2 years' experience leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations fields.
- 2 years' experience managing multiple projects.
- 2 years' experience using Walmart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
- 3 years' leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations field.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related field.
About Walmart Labs
Imagine working in an environment where one experiment can catapult an entire industry toward a smarter future. That’s what we do at Walmart Labs. We’re a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and our enterprise operates.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts