Associate Director Marketing Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1343538BR
What you'll do at
- Collaboration: Collaborates with other Marketing groups, Legal and Finance to develop and implement large or complex vendor management programs.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Financial Operations: Assists Finance with the development of financial forecasts (e.g., spend, size/number of contracts, ROI) for large or complex contracts. Reviews complex financial data sets and develops insights into macro trends for large or complex contracts. Develops processes and tools for analyzing vendor cost information and develops and executes plans for cost reduction and process efficiency. Oversees payment audit and review process and develops plans to address issues/discrepancies in payment processing.
- People Development: Builds and leads a project team to execute project objectives. Coaches team members and provide feedback to enhance skills, knowledge, and work performance. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors less experienced associates and managers.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Vendor Management: Negotiates product costs, volume, etc., with suppliers and other vendors for large or highly complex contracts. Forecasts vendor capacity and develops/implements strategies to mitigate workload issues and maintain optimum utilization.
- Vendor Performance Assessment and Improvement: Leads the development of supplier performance criteria and provides input into the development of policies and procedures to optimize vendor performance within Marketing. Reviews vendor utilization, supplier metrics and other KPIs to identify trends and ensure that performance goals are met for vendors with large or complex contracts. Anticipates opportunities to improve vendor performance and leads the development and execution of programs that address current and mitigate potential vendor performance or compliance issues.
- Vendor Sourcing, Selection and Contracting: Leads existing and new contractual relationships and vendor sourcing, selection and renewal processes for large or highly complex contracts. Leads contract development and execution, as well as the supplier onboarding process for new vendors in a highly complex category. Negotiates with suppliers on terms, conditions, etc., for large or complex contracts. Works with the business to understand strategic plans and provide input on contracting strategies that support Marketing.
- 3 years' experience in strategic sourcing and procurement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 3 years' experience in marketing operations, business management, or related field OR 5 years' experience in marketing operations, business management, or related field.
- 4 years' experience in marketing or advertising agency management.
- 4 years' experience leading cross-functional projects.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents