Senior Manager, Customer Technology Strategy
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1334307BR
What you'll do at
- Conduct analysis related to strategy formulation through execution. Example analysis include market analysis, trend analysis, opportunity assessments and scenario analysis among others
- Support strategic short and long range planning for the Customer Tech organization. Manage cross-functional, global teams to drive to results.
- Work with the company's senior executive leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational initiatives
- Define future state visions and prioritization of opportunity areas that deliver value across people, process, technology & information
- Identify a realistic and executable strategy focused on planning and developing roadmaps, governance structures and investment prioritization of initiatives for execution
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
- Communicate findings to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Drive cross-functional alignment on multiple initiatives including but not limited to operational excellence, change management, board submissions, goal setting etc.
- Create comprehensive executive ready presentations. Provide thought leadership and be a trusted partner across the Customer Technology organization
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years experience required.
- Experience with business strategy development and execution is required
- Experience working in a matrix environment and managing cross-functional projects required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Given the strategic and cross-functional nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset. Highly proficient on Microsoft excel and Microsoft PowerPoint to conduct data analysis and present results and recommendations
- MBA from a top tier school in Strategy, Finance or General Management highly preferred.
- 2-5 years of previous experience in a Top tier strategy consulting firm with a focus in Technology, Retail/CPG and/or customer experience strategy is highly desired
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts