Associate Director, Research and Insights
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1329361BR
What you'll do at
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Align the Competitive Intelligence team vision and
roadmap and define how competitive intelligence should
be gathered, what are the top priorities, and how success
will be measured for Walmart’s future growth and market
- Build relationships with your internal customers to
understand their goals, their challenges, and come back
with a plan for how the competitive team can help.
Communicate effectively and often to ensure all
stakeholders are aligned and view competitive
intelligence as a multiplier.
- Analyze consumer purchasing behavior patterns by
customer segments, develop hypotheses and translate
results into actionable recommendations for Marketing
and Business strategy keeping in mind larger business,
market and competitive implications. This may include
evaluating competitors on demographics, prices,
distribution channels, fulfillment options, their existing or
- Conduct competitive and industry in-depth analyses and
create market models to maintain our competitive
- Liaise with other departments such as Marketing,
Corporate Strategy, Finance, etc. to promote
communication of competitive trends, ensure data
accuracy and timeliness, and to collaborate in inter-
departmental projects as needed.
- Create presentations that focus on differentiators that are
clearly articulated with supporting data, fact-based
analysis, and a point of view. Present findings in
recurrent reports that communicate Walmart’s
performance indicators in relation to the market.
The insights and recommendations will leverage data science and analytics conducted on internal and external data, and by working with data vendors to conduct quantitative or qualitative surveys as required. Proficiency with developing surveys is required.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents