Staff Product Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1326088BR
What you'll do at
This role is all about leading and building customer pick up experience from product discovery online to order pickup at curbside (grocery), in-store, and 3rd party locations. The explosive growth and disruption in these areas requires a visionary, dynamic product leader who has a wider perspective, is good at connecting the dots and is able to handle uncertainties. You will partner with key stakeholders across the entire Walmart organization and lead the vision for how we leverage operations and supply chain technology teams and capabilities to enable a great pickup experience for our customers.
Responsibilities for the role includes:
- Developing and championing product vision, strategy and roadmaps for multiple product lines, in support of customer, business goals and objectives
- Using customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
- Working with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions
- Presenting and clearly articulating product strategy to company leadership
- Researching competition and third party vendors to understand the market dynamics
- Prioritizing, designing and implementing projects and enhancements
- Build experiences and processes for large
- Leveraging data to make informed product decisions
- Promote and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Product Discovery and Definition
- Own the product discovery process
- Collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product requirements while following agile methodology
- Manage partner relationships, third-party dependencies and secure necessary engagement / resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features
Product Implementation, Deployment and Support
- Engage with engineering and project management during implementation; quickly answer questions that arise during implementation and to make scope tradeoff decisions
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
- Define, track and improve key product metrics
• Experience driving product vision, strategy, and roadmaps in operations/supply chain areas to deliver superior customer experiences
• Demonstrated ability to lead, drive consensus, manage tradeoffs and deliver with multiple stakeholders
• Customer centric, analytical, and data driven
• A do-er with great sense of ownership and a strong work ethic
• Action oriented, flexible, adaptive, self-motivated, and comfortable with ambiguity
• Solid collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Passion for Ecommerce and Retail
• Agile mindset, experience working in agile s/w and product development
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts