- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1323847BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drive quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identify associate, customer, and supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility
- Manages energy center maintenance department daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- 1 year's Grade A standards, Pasturized Milk Ordinance (PMO), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Department of Agriculture (USDA) regulations experience.
- 5 years' management experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Environmental Safety or related field OR 5 years maintenance experience in a related field manufacturing or distribution facility (for example, grocery, food distribution, food processing).
- 2 years' state and federal compliance regulations experience (for example, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Process Safety Management (PSM)-Refrigeration Systems, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Hazardous Waste, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Storm Water, Department of Transportation (DOT)) relating to energy center maintenance operations.
- 7 years' maintenance experience in a related field manufacturing or distribution facility (for example, grocery, food distribution, food processing) AND 6 months blueprint reading and ladder logic diagrams experience.
- Maintenance Certifications: Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE), Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) and Certified Reliability Professional (CRP).
- Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator (CARO) certification, ETA Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents