- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1304765BR
What you'll do at
- Maintain a safe work area through checking the integrity of trailers/pallets (e.g., leaks, pest infestation, trailer damage); organizing work area
- Maintain quality through verifying freight labels for correct item pack and quantity; and applying labels to correct location on freights/pallets/merchandise.
- Manage freight deliveries through processing, identifying, counting, separating and scanning freight; tracking and identifying freight manually or with computer software; unloading freight from trailer manually or with power equipment; cutting open boxes/cases using a box cutter and/or placing cases onto pallets, and maintaining records, logs and forms.
- Provide basic maintenance to receiving equipment (e.g., cleaning, sweeping empty trailers, changing labels and ribbons).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents