Ops MgrI Sortable S1: Greater Columbus, OH, Area
- Location GROVEPORT, OH
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1303701BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies and tracks export shipment data
- Manages one or more work streams for the operations organization
- Manages the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides decision support
- Supervises and manages associates and leaders in assigned area of responsibility
- Trains export associates on shipment process and documentation required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, Financial Management, Logistics, or related field and 1 year s experience in logistics, supply chain management, human resources, finance or related area OR 3 years experience in logistics, supply chain management, human resources, finance, or related area.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Master s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents