Associate Director, Customer Insights - Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1296631BR
What you'll do at
As a part of Walmart’s Customer Science team you’ll be the voice of our customer. Why? Because Sam Walton founded our company with the belief that the customer is #1. It’s not just a belief, but our way of doing business. With the customer at the forefront, we have the ability to help deliver the easiest shopping experience at the lowest cost, both digitally and physically. That’s where you come in.
As the Associate Director, Insights Consulting, you’ll drive strategies utilizing research methodologies to impact decision making for our Marketing business. You will consult with our senior leadership to help them envision the future and prioritize where to invest in their businesses, as well as get exposure to different marketing methodologies and platforms, i.e. Nielsen, as well as advanced analytics from internal and external resources. You will also be able to influence executives on merchandising strategy, private brand development, and improve Walmart brand equity.
You will sweep us off your feet if you have:
• Qualitative and quantitative research experience with the ability to tell a story.
• Success in generating actionable customer insights to support business partners on business strategies.
• Consultative experience and thought leadership skills to see both the big picture and details.
• Omni-channel experience and curious about what drives customer behavior.
You will make an impact by:
• Improving the lives of millions of customers by driving customer-centric decisions across our Marketing Department.
• Helping key stakeholders envision the future and helping them prioritize where to invest in their businesses.
• Leading cross functionally and being strategically embedded with the business as the go-to resource for a host of customer concerns and solutions.
• Being a part of team that is diverse and spread across multiple locations.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents