Associate Director, Customer Insights - Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1296631BR
What you'll do at
As the Associate Director, Insights Consulting you’ll leverage consumer research and analytics to impact decision making for our emerging and accelerating our Merchandising business. You’ll consult with leaders and present recommendations based on your insights.
We’re looking for top tier candidates to help build the future of Walmart that are able to:
• Use qualitative and quantitative research skills to create
• Influence business partners with their ability to tell a
• Build cross functional relationships to ensure that a
consumer-centric mindset drives the development and
optimization of key business strategies.
• Leverage consultative experience and thought leadership
skills to see both the big picture and details.
• Demonstrate the ability to make recommendations based
on the consideration of consumer insights, economic
practicalities, and a long term view of managing the
Knowledge of Merchandising is a plus; Being passionate, relentlessly curious and a commitment to helping people save money and live better are mandatory.
You will make an impact by:
• Improving the lives of millions of customers by driving
customer-centric decisions across departments like Private Brands.
• Helping key stakeholders envision the future, help them
prioritize where to invest in their businesses (both
traditional and digital offerings) and designing disruptive
• Leading cross functionally and being strategically
embedded with the business as the go-to resource for a
wide range of customer concerns and solutions.
• Being a part of team that is focused, aggressive and
committed to shaping a new future for Walmart and our
140 million unique annual shoppers.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents