Software Engineer 3
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1292408BR
What you'll do at
- Extensive experience with modern JS FrontEnd Framework(preferably ReactJS)
- In-depth knowledge of web page anatomy
- Strong programming experience in Java
- Strong querying abilities in SQL and in using other 'big data' stores (like Cassandra and Mongo)
- 3+ years of experience in Python or Ruby, and SQL.
- 3+ years of experience in systems design, algorithms, distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark) and streaming systems (Kafka)
- Attention to detail and the desire to implement perfection
- Good communication skills from both a technical and also a business use case perspective
- Ability to participate and lead high level architecture discussion
3-5 years of experience and a MSc degree
- Proven experience to complete complex projects from start to end
- Strong development skills around building scalable low latency web-services
- Experience in production system operations (logging, telemetry, alerting etc.)
- Self-starter, Quick learner, Keen observer, eye for detail and someone who relishes challenges
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts