F_Unloader Evenings Temp
- Location PALESTINE, TX
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1292290BR
What you'll do at
- Maintain a safe work area through checking the integrity of trailers/pallets (e.g., leaks, pest infestation, trailer damage); organizing work area
- Maintain quality through verifying freight labels for correct item pack and quantity; and applying labels to correct location on freights/pallets/merchandise.
- Manage freight deliveries through processing, identifying, counting, separating and scanning freight; tracking and identifying freight manually or with computer software; unloading freight from trailer manually or with power equipment; cutting open boxes/cases using a box cutter and/or placing cases onto pallets, and maintaining records, logs and forms.
- Provide basic maintenance to receiving equipment (e.g., cleaning, sweeping empty trailers, changing labels and ribbons).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents