Store Mgr Complex 4383
- Location DEARBORN, MI
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management Jobs
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1292200BR
What you'll do at
- Develops, communicates, and leverages a strategic vision aligned with company, market, and local plans and tactics to direct the management team and management and hourly associates in facility operations, merchandising, and company direction.
- Drives sales in the facility
- Drives the financial performance of the facility
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures
- Initiates, directs, and participates in community outreach programs in a high visibility, potentially high-profile, and dynamic environment with the possibility of significant media attention, requiring ongoing engagement and a high interface with the community and corporate,
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly associates and managers within a highly challenging labor environment (for example, significant recruitment and engagement issues, high turnover) on proper customer service approaches and techniques to ensure customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within company guidelines and standards.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for management and hourly associates in a facility that may present issues such as high turnover, significant engagement issues, inexperienced associates, and recruiting challenges in an experienced, highly competitive market, requiring ongoing and proactive recruitment, hiring, training, mentoring, succession planning, duty assignment, performance evaluation, recognition, and diversity awareness across multiple levels of the organization.
- Upholds the company's Open Door Policy in a dynamic, multifaceted environment
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years general management experience, including financial accountability and 4 years experience supervising at least 50 non exempt and at least 5 exempt associates/employees, including performance management, mentoring, hiring, and termination; OR 4 years general management experience, including financial accountability and 4 years experience supervising at least 50 non exempt and at least 5 exempt associates/employees, including performance management, mentoring, hiring, and termination.
- Effective January 26, 2019 - associates will be required to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility.
- 1 year experience running a fresh or dry grocery area.
- 2 years experience as a Store Manager in a low complex store OR 1 year experience as a Store Manager in a medium complex store OR 2 years experience as a Store Manager in a high volume retail store.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents