R_Orderfiller - Non-Conveyable_S1
- Location HOPE MILLS, NC
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1288238BR
What you'll do at
- Fill store orders through pulling merchandise using labels, electronic voice control equipment and/or RF gun; stacking onto pallets; and transporting freight using pallet jack, powered equipment or carts.
- Maintain freight inventory through inspecting and verifying correct freight label information (e.g. vendor stock number, description on labels); comparing label to freight contents or reports (e.g., label control); and placing labels in appropriate area on freight.
- Organize warehouse through removing and stacking empty pallets.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents