Principal Group Product Management
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1284685BR
What you'll do at
• Drive customer analytics using quantitative, qualitative and business/operations and strategic analysis to support company operations, logistics, data base platforms, and fulfilment processes and work with technology teams to build world-class customer experience
• Develop product vision, roadmap, discovery, implementation and scaling for large complex, and ambiguous projects in retail and eCommerce by driving the product discovery process, conducting iterative prototyping, and executing multiple business plans and projects, to ensure business needs are being met
• Manage strategic projects and use data mining techniques and applied business concepts to develop sophisticated business intelligence and customer analytics models and effective metrics to: identify and implement optimal solutions that improve the company's long-term profitability; and develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, and related managerial functions.
• Develop and execute inventory management strategies including, forecasting, financial analysis, capacity planning, supply chain optimization and determine optimum resource and budget allocation to drive profitability of business unit
• Balance multiple priorities, partner with relevant stakeholders across the organization and clearly communicate with business stakeholders about deliverables. Accelerate execution of the strategy by leading cross-group alignment and prioritization.
• Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product. Influence prioritization of the product roadmap by evangelizing the opportunity and strategy with relevant teams across the company
• Apply quantitative and qualitative market research techniques (secondary and primary), to evaluate opportunity and market potential,
• Conduct advanced quantitative research and statistical analysis of customer data in order to identify, examine, and develop data-driven solutions to optimize the business
• Utilize data analysis techniques to isolate customer gaps; financial models to estimate the opportunity size; strategic frameworks such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, and Strategy Maps; primary research with consumers, including user interviews, surveys, conjoint analysis, and usability testing; and Machine Learning and programming languages and tools including R, SQL, and Tableau
• Create test & learn plans to validate assumptions, hypotheses and strategy. Statistically validate hypotheses and results using A/B tests
• Develop and support cross-functional relationships by partnering with the following teams: (1) World Wide Retail, (2) Finance and Operations, (3) Research Scientists, and (4) Software Development to: define, implement and drive long term business solutions, policies, processes, enhancements, and roadmaps; and gather and analyze business/customer requirements, technical inputs and market data in order to extrapolate important results and use this data to improve functional specifications for the rollout of new products and development of enhanced features and capabilities
• 6-10 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, analytics or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.
• Experience in conception, design, implementation, deployment and optimization for large scale products and platforms
• Must feel extremely comfortable managing multiple cross functional programs simultaneously
• Be comfortable in dealing with ambiguous situations
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts