Accountant II- Property Tax
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1284076BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Facilitates audit documentation maintenance and procedural developments
- Manages complex tax and compliance projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports and maintains company tax payment and collection policies and processes under the guidance of senior leaders
- Supports tax department training and mentoring initiatives
- Business and personal property compliance/appeals
- Real estate appeals
- Ability to drive the quality of Walmart's systems
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in finance or related area.
- 1 year s experience in expatriate tax, international tax, or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 2-3 years of property tax experience.
- 2-3 years of fixed asset or real estate tax experience
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents