Assistant Store Manager - Cleveland, OH and Surrounding Areas
- Location CLEVELAND, OH
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management Jobs
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1280771BR
What you'll do at
- Drives sales in assigned area
- Drives the financial performance of assigned area
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for hourly Associates in assigned area
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
Opportunities open in various stores surrounding the Cleveland area. Specific location of interest will be discussed during an interview.
- 2 or more years of college; OR 1 year retail experience and 1 year supervisory experience; OR 2 years general work experience and 1 year supervisory experience
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents