Associate Director, Partnership Strategy & Business Development
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1280210BR
What you'll do at
You will be responsible for critically evaluating and defining which strategic initiatives to pursue to enable new shopping experiences using emerging technologies. As part of the corporate strategic partnerships team, you will be part of a high-performance organization that works alongside corporate strategy and corporate development to improve and invent new ways to serve hundreds of millions of consumers that shop for their everyday needs from fresh food, household essentials, pharmacy and wellness and more.
To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal), highly motivated, equal parts left and right brain, effective working across multiple, cross-functional teams, and able to get things done quickly. The ability to synthesize multiple sources of information across consumer product, business & technology and translate them effectively into short, medium, & long-term roadmaps via analysis & prioritization is a must.
If you have extensive experience working with investment banking, management consulting and or emerging technology, you are the ideal match for this opportunity.
In this role, you will:
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, listening and presentation skills, as well as crisp oral and written communications
• Ability to build financial models and presentations that convey effective narrative, outline strategic tradeoffs and drive executive decision making
• Collaborate and drive internal & external stakeholders to consensus across strategy, engineering, reporting, finance, business development and partnerships
• Navigate complex business & technology relationships
• Effectively present and influence senior executives across technology, media, telecom & CPG
• 7+ years of experience at an investment bank or management consulting firm
• Distinctive problem-solving skills combined with impeccable business judgment
• Experience managing complex projects, driving retail/eCommerce operations, building digital products or selling emerging technology products, software or services are a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents