Software Engineer 3
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1279715BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years of experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years of experience in software engineering or related field.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years of experience in Java development.
- Experience working with Web Services.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server or similar)
- Python experience is a plus.
- NoSQL is a plus.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts