Senior Manager II - Audit
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Audit
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1279322BR
What you'll do at
- Assigns and directs audit staff in the validation of control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies
- Communicates audit information to senior leadership
- Drives efficiencies in the audit process
- Drives global audit framework and audit planning to mitigate risk to the company
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages global audit projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area OR 6 years experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area.
- 4 years experience in information technology, financial analysis, or relevant area.
- Master s degree in Business or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents