Workflow Specialist V(Contact Center) - Associate Relations
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1278199BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Assists management with development of team and execution of strategies; identifying and collaborating with management on issues impacting workload or team; ensuring uninterrupted team functioning
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures consistent and accurate reporting
- Resolves outstanding items
- 2 years experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or related area .
- 2 years experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents