Associate Manager - eCommerce Fraud Prevention
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1277922BR
What you'll do at
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Manages customer accounts
• Manages daily operations of the service center
• Minimizes company financial impact and issues related to eCommerce fraud prevention
• Monitors productivity and service levels in the service center
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Manages and drives efficiency improvements for the fraud review and reconciliation processes by identifying gaps and areas for improvement; providing recommendations to leadership; communicating the change and action plan to key stakeholders.
• Manages daily operations of the service center by ensuring team is meeting production goals; responding to and resolving escalated issues from stakeholders (for example, associates, banks, law enforcement, customers); reporting system issues and failures to Information Systems Division (ISD) for resolution; clarifying and training on procedures and providing coaching logs for customer service associates; ensuring associates adhere to Payment Card Industry (PCI) policies and procedures.
• Manages Finance Operations processes for eCommerce Financial Operations by blocking customers' accounts due to suspected fraud or high return rates.
• Minimizes company financial impact and issues related to eCommerce fraud prevention by providing support and direction to team; evaluating eCommerce fraud trend data in order to consolidate information for stakeholders; communicating fraud trends to the Risk Manager for analysis; providing guidance to team in order to support resolution of fraud issues (for example, chargebacks, loss prevention).
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
• Overarching responsibility: Ensures successful delivery of KPIs on a team-level.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, or related field OR 1 year experience in fraud prevention, customer service, or related field.
- 1 year experience in fraud investigation, payments, web-based research or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents