RegHealth&WellnessDirector-WM Region #42
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1277176BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops, grows, and maintains professional relationships with health care providers
- Ensures implementation of business plans in multiple markets
- Fosters an environment to ensure community outreach programs are supported to promote the company's image, gain business opportunities, and achieve strategic initiatives
- Oversees compliance with applicable state, federal and local laws and company polices to ensure the safety and well being of patients
- Oversees financials for Health and Wellness region
- Oversees the implementation of service standards for the region
- Provides direction for Regional Health and Wellness Operations
- Sets expectations to ensure the best patient experience
- 1 year Multi-facility management experience.
- BA/BS degree and 5 years supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions OR BA/BS degree and 2 years Health and Wellness management experience OR 5 or more years of Health and Wellness management experience OR 8 years supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions.
- 2 or more years experience managing multi-facility retail operation.
- 3 years experience managing a Health and Wellness retail operation.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- OD, MD, DO, PharmD or RPh degree.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents