Associate Director, Insights Consulting - Campaign Measurement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1276762BR
What you'll do at
As the Associate Director of Campaign Measurement, you will be implementing and communicating results from our marketing mix and multi-touch attribution models and consult with internal clients on their use and interpretation to quantify what drives sales and use the results to optimize media strategies, and increase revenue, and profit. You will be responsible for applying quantitative methods to assess the impact of marketing execution (media, consumer promotions, trade, etc.) on Walmart’s sales and communicate those results to Marketing Leadership and socialize those results among marketing and merchant teams. You will be a key distributor for the use of model results and insights to systematically drive efficient decision-making and optimization across Walmart.
- Business Partnerships: Consults with senior leadership/ business partners (e.g., Sr. Directors/Directors) to understand overall goals/functional objectives, decipher key business challenges, identify tactics to anticipate and mitigate business challenges/issues and develop potential success criteria. Focuses efforts on items that have maximum impact to the business. Contributes to business area strategic planning
- Collaboration: Collaborates with functional leadership and cross-functional teams (e.g., Categories, Customer Experience, Merchandising) to develop consultative solutions for complex projects for a business area, category or prototype. Collaborates and partners with external business partners and vendors.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Leads the development and execution of advanced analytics to address unique business and technical problems, and support data-driven decision making. Makes strategic recommendations to cross-functional leadership based on analysis results. Collaborates across all analytics functions to develop and implement data analysis strategies and anticipate future trends and analysis.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Model Development: Develops data models (algorithms, approaches) for complex projects within a business area or category to drive business results and value. Collaborates with project team to implement modeling solutions.
- People Development: Builds and leads a team to execute on business area or category objectives. Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance. Conducts performance and career development conversations, if applicable. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors less experienced associates and managers.
- Project Scope: Owns complex projects end-to-end for a business area, category or prototype. Manages risk associated with implementation.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Proof of Concept and Prototype: Manages the development and implementation of prototypes and production-ready complex algorithms for complex projects. Manages the testing and validation process to monitor the solution. Evaluates new data analysis techniques to support prototype development. Collaborates with cross-functional partners (e.g., software engineering, category management) on prototypes and algorithms.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 4 years' experience in data analytics or related field OR 6 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
- 3 years' experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS, R).
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents