IT Project Manager | Scrum Master
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1274098BR
What you'll do at
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops project management practices
- Manages multiple, medium complex eCommerce projects (for example, software development, infrastructure) with external stakeholders (for example, third-party vendors, Information System Division (ISD), Store Innovations)
- Manages off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides project-related support to project teams
- Bachelor of Science and 2 years of technical program/project management experience OR 6 years of technical program management experience.
- Project Management Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working in a SCRUM environment within the last 3 years
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents