- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1273243BR
What you'll do at
As a UX Designer for Walmart International you will...
1. Utilize design thinking and relevant creative exercises to understand user problems, needs, and goals.
2. Follow the design process from discovery to product launch.
3. Participate in design review, giving and receiving feedback for design.
4. Conduct user research and produce UX documentation, capturing key insights.
5. Create workflows, wireframes and prototypes because that's what UX'ers do.
6. Craft beautiful interfaces to enhance the total digital experience.
7. Become a subject matter expert in your product area.
- Bachelor Degree and 1 year's design experience OR Masters Degree OR 3 years' design experience
2. Two years experience working in an agile / scrum team.
3. Two years experience designing enterprise product solutions.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents