Director Financial Services Fraud Program
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1269277BR
What you'll do at
• Coordinate the communication of the combined principal data to ensure that remediation actions are targeted
• Create analytics that allows for proactive management of prevention measures
• Create internal KRI reporting to track performance and identify trends
• Development and oversight of the fraud program
- Communicates recommendations for corporate positions on various overarching issues
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops the strategy for new or changing regulatory requirements by; participating in trade committees and webinars to stay up-to-date on changes to the business ; determining the impact of regulatory changes to the business; developing strategies to address regulatory changes; developing processes to comply with changing regulatory requirements; establishing training programs for stakeholders ; and collaborating with stakeholders to drive implementation of new programs.
- Develops vision and strategy for the development of policies, procedures, and projects for area of focus
- Oversees the process of responding to compliance and ethics questions, and monitors state and federal laws and regulations
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 4 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 5 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 7 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
- 1 year s experience in corporate communications.
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents