Staff Deep Learning Data Scientist
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Data Science and Analytics
- Job Function Data Science and Analytics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1267582BR
What you'll do at
• Designs and develops scalable solutions that leverage machine learning and deep learning models to meet enterprise requirements
• Research and implement new algorithms and techniques in machine learning
• Works closely with business functional owners and data engineers to solve business problems
• Collaborates with ML engineers and data engineers and Business teams to develop and test machine learning models
• Creates metrics to continuously evaluate the performance of machine learning solutions
• Maintains and improves the performance of existing machine learning solutions
• Ensures adherence to performance standards and compliance to data security requirements
• Experience in a Computer Vision or NLP using Deep Learning
• 2-5+ years’ experience in developing machine learning solutions for industry
• Experience with Data Base and Big Data technologies (Bigquery / Hive/ Hadoop/ HDFS)
• Hands on Experience with GCP (Dataflow, Dataproc, ML Engine, Datalabs, Kubeflows)
• Experience with ML algorithms for time series data
• Expert knowledge and experience with Java/Scala/Python
• Strong understanding of probability and statistics
• Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results
• Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and results to technical and business audiences in a comprehensive manner
• Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders, including analytics teams, development teams, product management and operations
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts