Data Champion, Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1266383BR
What you'll do at
- Drives impact analysis for small to mid-size categories by synthesizing ongoing process data.
- Supports financial forecasting by calculating annual, monthly, weekly, and daily projections and adjusting them based on actual results.
- Leads the analysis of assigned category modular development processes and strategies by analyzing and mining data to identify areas of opportunities and gaps.
- Provides opportunity identification and business analytics to smaller departments and projects impacting category margins by synthesizing ongoing process data.
- Develops business analysis and insights to influence decisions by conducting rigorous analysis to assess performance of strategic actions.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans.
- 1 year's experience with Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 3 years' experience in data analysis, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents