Manager I Programs & Processes, Talent Development - Human Resources
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1265699BR
What you'll do at
communicating with customers to develop implementation plans; and negotiating statements of work and resources to meet project priorities.
- Adheres to methodologies, frameworks, approaches, and timelines by collaborating across workstreams; providing updates to project and portfolio
managers; and supporting evaluation processes.
Updates clients, peers, and stakeholders by meeting regularly to discuss status; reviewing project lifecycle deliverables; and assessing,
documenting, and communicating performance feedback to project team members.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying
business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting
others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Talent Development and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by
providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer
and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Building and executing a developmental assessment, insights and actions strategy-managing community of practice.
- Consulting with HR and the business on developmental assessments.
- Executive Coaching program support:
i) onboarding coaching program management
ii) Team coaching program support
iii) Contracting and vendor management
- Miscellaneous Officer development initiatives
Other leadership development initiatives as informed by talent insights.
- Support Team effectiveness work
- Assessment debriefs: KFALP, Hogan, 360
A Master’s degree in I/O Psychology or a related field
Experience in assessment, leadership development, and coaching
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents