Market Fresh Operations Manager-NEWARK, NJ
- Location FLANDERS, NJ
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management Jobs
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1262884BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and implements strategies to grow market share
- Develops and evaluates fresh area training (for example, regulatory compliance, sanitation and food safety protocol) and ensures it is executed within the market
- Drives fresh area financial and operational performance for the market
- Drives quality, inventory, and presentation for fresh products and initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives training on and execution of fresh merchandising plans and operational direction
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Food Science, Business or related field and 3 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field OR 5 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
- Effective January 26, 2019 - associates will be required to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments
- Valid driver s license.
- 3 years experience managing a profit and loss statement (P&L).
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years experience in food safety or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents