Global Investigator II-GS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1262808BR
What you'll do at
• Conducts complex investigations (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, e-crime, personal conduct, major crime) across multiple business segments by receiving and assigning allegations from a variety of channels; developing investigative theory; using specialized techniques to gather and evaluate evidence (for example, documents, surveillance video, testimony, electronically stored media) to perform analysis, and draw findings; conducting and directing interviews of direct and indirect witnesses and presenting findings to business unit and law enforcement agencies; preparing investigative findings in a comprehensive, coherent and proficient report; identifying vulnerabilities and recommending process refinements; preparing reports and evidence to meet legal and regulatory requirements for presentations (for example, courtroom proceedings, governmental agency proceedings); and testifying to findings.
• Fosters internal and external liaison responsibilities (for example joint coalitions, industry functional groups, legal counsel) by identifying business owners and establishing relationships; seeking out customer deliverables from the business units when planning strategy; meeting with business unit customers to discuss deliverables, new projects, and initiatives; providing consultation on potential risks and vulnerabilities of practices, services, and processes; participating in education initiatives and training (for example, customers, schools, seminars, industry training meetings); and working with the Ethics and Legal departments and government agencies on investigative development.
• Identifies and communicates potential threats, vulnerabilities and risks across multiple disciplines by providing solutions and process refinements; researching relevant customer, industry, and technical matters and documenting findings; interviewing business owners to determine areas of vulnerability and deliverables; training customers on key issues; analyzing data for current and future trends (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, e-crime, personal conduct, major crime); planning and executing proactive strategy for Investigations; and utilizing and analyzing electronic media (for example, spreadsheets, computer models) to identify potential risk trends.
• 3 years investigative experience in global markets.
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
The ideal candidate will have a background in technology (IT) investigations and E-Crime investigative methodologies, as it relates to identifying and investigating fraud in digital payments, ecommerce, gift cards, credit cards and other cyber-related fraud activities.
Candidates should have a proven track record in conducting online investigations to identify, isolate and prosecute large scale e-crime and other fraud schemes executed against ecommerce platforms.
Expertly manage multiple complex cases while achieving results.
Must possess exceptional written communication skills and the proven ability to understand and present complex technical information to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
Comfortable with ambiguity and a self-starter, capable of interfacing with Walmart’s ecommerce business platforms to present investigative findings and identified risk.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents