Senior Manager, Strategy
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1262510BR
What you'll do at
Walmart is looking for a passionate, driven entrepreneurial individual with a track-record of cross-functional excellence to help Walmart become a digital customer experience leader.
You will join a world class team of Supply Chain leaders to build a best-in-class organization at Walmart that is focused on transforming our customer experience. The Delivery Experience team is responsible for all aspects of measuring and improving how customers experience fast delivery options including 2-Day Delivery, Next Day Delivery, In-Store Pickup, and many more. The Delivery Experience team is focused on changing the way customers shop, giving them ways to get what they want and need, even quicker. The ideal candidate will harness the power of customer stories, financial data, and operational data to uncover and quantify key pain points created throughout the customer journey to drive continuous improvement in the customer experience across the eCommerce supply chain and retail organizations. This individual will interface broadly across multiple functions, including Supply Chain, Product, Analytics, Finance, Marketing, and Retail. They will need to develop breadth of knowledge about the business as well as functional depth in key areas.
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete time-sensitive projects with moderate guidance
- Ability to work cross-functionally to influence decision makers across the organization
- Program management experience in a retail or consumer-web company
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong bias for action
- 5+ years of relevant leadership experience in operations and strategy in consumer-facing businesses (preferably retail, consumer goods, consumer technology, and/or consulting)
- MBA, JD, or other relevant graduate degree with demonstrated high academic achievement
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents