- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1261429BR
What you'll do at
- Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new check-out system)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience (UE) projects (i.e. new check-out system of 70+ pages) to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits
- Manages project team User Experience (UE) deliverables
- Mentors Associate Designers and Designers in day-to-day User Experience design methodology and principles
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
- Bachelor Degree and 1 year's design experience OR Masters Degree OR 3 years' design experience
- 2 years experience in software design or related field.
- 1 year's experience developing user experience solutions with agile methodology.
- 2 years experience in eCommerce or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents