Staff Product Manager Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1261204BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and champions a product strategy, and roadmap for a specific platform product area in support of architectural vision and principles established
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example: identity, content management and payment processing)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the evolution of a component of an ecommerce platform
- Manages vendor relationships and identifies emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; and securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports product implementation and deployment
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
- SAP Functional experience in Oil & Gas.
- Experience in SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) ,MM (Material Management) , Pricing & FICO (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling)
- Performs a variety of duties related to providing sound, effective, and reliable systems solutions involving SAP S/4HANA and other allied and/or integrated solutions.
- Identifies system solutions or new functionality to address business requirements in new or existing processes. Recommends application changes, functionality alternatives, or requests for custom development collaboratively within IT and the business areas. Drafts functional and technical design documents related to relevant applications based on business requirements.
- Understands and applies SAP S/4HANA configuration of solutions for new business processes, enhancements, and upgrades as required by the business. Creates new and updates existing application configurations to meet design requirements in full compliance with formal change management and other governance protocols. Writes and performs functional testing to ensure solution meets specifications and functions correctly.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe solution configuration, process flow and behavior, testing, defects and resolution. Creates and provides training documents for new or modified processes or functionality for end users or technical support staff.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents