Operations Mgr-Service Shop(T) RELO CONSIDERED
- Location RED BLUFF, CA
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Salaried FT
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1259165BR
What you'll do at
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements.
- Forecast staffing, workload and shop performance results to meet business demands.
- Identify and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed.
- Manage financial aspects for the shop operation
- Monitor and ensure area of responsibility's compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Oversee shop operations and monitor shop performance related to repair procedures; monitors and ensures shop and worker compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field and 1 year experience supervising employees in heavy duty truck and trailer or equivalent maintenance experience OR Associate's Degree in Business or related field and 2 years experience supervising employees in heavy duty truck and trailer or equivalent maintenance experience OR 2 years experience as a Walmart Refurb/Service Shop Area Manager OR Diesel, automotive or heavy equipment maintenance technical certifications (e.g. ASE, Air Conditioning, DOT Brake, DOT Preventative Maintenance); and 2 years supervising employees in heavy duty truck and trailer or equivalent maintenance experience
- 3 years management experience in the truck and trailer or equivalent related maintenance industry to include supervising employees
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Technician Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field and 2 years experience in the truck and trailer or equivalent related maintenance industry (e.g., shop foreman, shop supervisor) to include supervising employees
- Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents