- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1258289BR
What you'll do at
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who is a strategic thinker with an advanced design background and a passion for innovation. Your talent and vision will help elevate the design aesthetic in the Home department and drive a great customer experience. As the senior designer, you will help inspire, develop and mentor a team of fellow designers in a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about type and a wiz when it comes to branding and logo development. Additionally, you enjoy working collaboratively within a diverse team and bringing projects to life. You’ve got an amazing portfolio of work showcasing your design prowess, and you are self-motivated and work well with individuals and groups alike.
• Managing multiple projects on an assigned timeline.
• Conceptualizing and designing multi-channel creative assets that adhere to brand guidelines.
• Continuously elevating and pushing the envelope on the look and feel of the home aesthetic.
• Designing a wide variety of digital collateral like site, email and marketing assets, as well as packaging and branding elements, presentations and pitch decks.
• Coordinating, guiding and overseeing job-related activities and assignments for more junior members of the team. Providing supervision and development opportunities.
• Supporting and maintaining the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior creative management.
• Actively working to developing cross-functional relationships and fostering collaboration
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 5+ years designing for web in a senior role. Agency experience preferred.
• A strong design portfolio with a breadth of projects demonstrating detailed thought process, attention to detail, and meticulous executional skills.
• Excellent design, color, and typographic skills and a solid understanding of design principles and industry trends.
• Great written and oral communication/presentation skills. S/he is articulate and can advocate design decisions.
• Strong team leadership and collaboration/partnering skills. We are a dynamic team where thoughts and ideas are exchanged freely and collaboration is strongly encouraged.
• Expertise of Adobe Creative Suite, solid working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
• 4+ years of experience in marketing or advertising.
• 3+ years of experience managing projects in an online creative or related digital field.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents