Data Specialist – Facilities Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1256492BR
What you'll do at
- Manages the development and revision of systems and efficient processes for building functions and ensures consistent and efficient operations across the US, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii for stores, clubs, and DCs by creating and defining standard operating procedures (SOPs) for day-to-day operations.
- Contributes to the research and analysis activities to promote continuous improvement of Facilities Management by utilizing various methodologies and tools (for example, lean methodologies, value stream and process mapping, 5-Whys, corrective action reports, management methods); establishing internal and external service metrics and goals to support department objectives; assist with creating reporting tools to provide visibility to data; analyzing data and reports to support initiatives (for example, data analysis, trend analysis, supplier analysis); identifying performance gaps and areas of opportunity across the department; creating and overseeing research guidelines; collecting, analyzing, and explaining variance reports and metric results; communicating results and opportunities to cross-functional teams; and recommending changes to drive efficiency.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 1 years experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area OR 3 years experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area.
- 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 4 years experience in building controls or relevant area.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents