Manager I - Contact Center Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1256126BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets integrated information and provides strategic analysis to improve contact center operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Assists in the development and execution of budget
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Evaluates contact center productivity
- Manages daily operations of the service center
- Manages divisions to develop and implement complex tactical processes and business improvements to ensure operational performance objectives, metrics, and corporate policy requirements are met
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports achievement of service level agreements for all contact center operations groups and promotes sound business decisions
Hiring a new role for Walmart eCommerce Financial Operations call center division. Looking for growth potential and the ability to learn while also developing others? Join the Walmart family and be part of the largest private employer by partnering with a global company. Walmart eCommerce had 40% Growth and still growing. This new career opportunity would give you the ability to share ideas and be responsible for leading/inspiring a team of Amazing Leaders of the business. If you are Positive, Proactive & Productive with call center leadership/project management experience and willing to relocate to Bentonville, Arkansas....then we are looking for candidates such as yourself.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Retail Management, Business, Psychology, Counseling, Technology, Communications , or related field and 1 year s experience in retail management, business, psychology, counseling, business administration, or related area OR 3 years experience in retail management, business, psychology, counseling, business administration, or related area.
- 2 years experience in project management.
- 5 years experience in customer service, contact center, service desk, or related experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents